I know this is normally reserved for your 100th post...but I thought it would be fun to begin this way:-)
1. I was born on Valentines Day
2. I have one brother...whom I used to bite. Yikes!
3. I was always more of a "Tom Boy"
4. I loved hula hoops and jumps ropes and climbing trees
5. My childhood friend and I used to play around the sewer trails. Yuck!
6. I often crave cake on Sunday
7. I cried when my parents sold the car for a mini van
8. My brother broke my collar bone
9. My dad was in the Navy
10. I remember seeing my great grandmother sit in her chair by her window reading her Bible
11. I always wanted lots of kids
12. I hate being cold
13. I hate public bathrooms
14. I love turkey dinner
15. I eat peanut butter and bananna sandwiches in hot dog buns...and love it!
16. I like to sew but don't do well with clothes
17. I love scrapbooking on Sunday afternoons
18. I just learned how to make beaded necklaces
19. Camping in the fall with my family is always fun
20. I don't do mornings
21. I don't stay up late
22. I love to walk outside
23. The ocean is very calming to me
24. Crying is something I can do anytime, anyplace, and for anyreason
25. When a youth, I took a trip to Romania
26. I only floss the week before I go to the dentist
27. I could eat taco salad every day
28. Plants and animals fasinate me
29. I love vacation but hate the planning
30. I play the flute...kind of
31. Reading is a must
32. I like animals but don't have any right now
33. I don't think I have a favorite color
34. Today is my 13th wedding anniversary
35. I love coffee...I drink it for fun...not for the caffine (most of the time)
36. I like to cook only because I love to eat
37. I mixed my aunt's shampoo and cleaners in the toilet once...actually, only got caught once!
38. My foot fell in the toilet once too (I was trying to see in the mirror)
39. My pants split up the back one day at school
40. I played hockey...I don't know why
41. I also played basketball...I liked the running...hated the game
42. I wasn't a good babysitter
43. I had a great imagination as a child
44. I never remember not camping Labor Day and Memorial Day weekend
45. My uncles always teased me...and I loved it
46. I have had braces and five children and still have no cavities
47. I'll try any kind of food, except gross meat
48. If I met Gregg while he was in High School...it would have been illegal...thanks for waiting for me love!
49. I worked for many years at a pharmacy at the front counter
50. I worked at Walmart - I don't recommend it
51. I worked for an accountant - I loved it
52. Gregg and I met through his sister
53. We waited entirely to long to get married
54. I love being married
55. I love being a mom
56. I wish I had long, straight, thin hair
57. I think homeschooling is challenging but rewarding
58. I love to paint my toe nails
59. I love to dress up and I also love to wear Gregg's flannel shirts, jeans, and work boots
60. My neighbors are Horse and Buggy Mennonite
61. I just started cutting coupons
62. My favorite website is money saving mom
63. My other favorite website is the homespun heart
64. Peanut butter can be eaten on almost anything
65. I love reading to my boys
66. My favorite car was my VW Jetta -- it was stick and had a sunroof
67. I love jewelry
68. I hate alarm clocks
69. I have eaten lobster rolls in Maine at McDonalds
70. I have some of the best friends anyone could ask for
71. I have no problems with the in-laws
72. I still love to color
73. Puzzles are great fun
74. I tend to be very honest about what I'm thinking
75. My mom is one of ten children
76. My hair is naturally curly
77. Bologna is the grossest lunchmeat
78. I liked to buy lunch at school and throw my packed lunch away...sorry mom
79. I love to burn candles but rarely think about lighting them
80. I often forget to offer our guests a drink
81. I have a mean looking thinking face
82. I love our gas fireplace
83. Watching my boys swim is a lot of fun
84. I would love to have chickens
85. Maybe even a goat
86. I match over 100 socks each week
87. When asked what I would miss about High School, I said "NOTHING"
88. Now I love to learn
89. I love to do things that make my boys happy...mostly it involves food
90. Chocolate always helps
91. I have only found one brand of mascara that doesn't give me those black marks under my eyes
92. My longest labor was 4 1/2 hours
93. I have never been in the hospital longer than 20 minutes to have a baby
94. Except for Eric...he was sideways and I had a c-section
95. I don't want to live just an ordinary life
96. My parents are still in love
97. Rainy days are for curling up with a good book
98. I don't watch tv
99. I still remember the feeling of holding Gregg's hand for the first time
100. I am amazed at how unfaithful I am to God, yet his grace and faithfulness to me never change
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
This amazing! I quickly skimmed and will come back later to reread. You always make such great use of your time. You amaze me with your "crafty" talent, although that is not what I like best about you. Item #14 reassures me you liked my "gift" (Ha! Ha!) the other night. Thank you so much for sharing this with me. You inspire me.
Post a Comment